Your gift to the Delaware County Literacy Council helps local adults to gain the skills they need to get a job, keep a job, become citizens, read to their children, and take charge of their lives.
The Literacy Council's services are free to eligible adults. Through your generosity, we are able to purchase books for our new adult readers, purchase much-needed audio-visual equipment, and undertake building and classroom improvements.
There are several ways to make an impact with your gift. Choose the donation method that suits your goals and resources.
• Use the green Donate Now button at left to donate with a credit card.
• Send a check to:
Delaware County Literacy Council
2217 Providence Avenue
Chester, PA 19013
• Join the United Way Combined Campaign. Please remember the Delaware County Literacy Council when contributing through your United Way – donor option number 995 with the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey, or write in “Delaware County Literacy Council” for other United Ways.
• Make a Tribute or Memorial Gift. Honor or remember someone who cares about literacy by making a donation in his or her name.
• Ask Your Employer about Matching Gift Programs. Participate in your employerís matching gift program to increase the impact of your gift.
• Sponsor a Literacy Council Event. Become a sponsor of our An Evening with Mick Moloney event or Sandy's Run, and receive recognition for your business in the eventsí programs and promotional materials.
|Make an in-kind donation of classroom or office furniture, equipment or supplies. Please call first with your suggested donation to make sure it is something needed at this time, or choose something from the Amazon Wish List.|